Ended Official 2020 BYC Halloween HAL Haunted House or Creepy Coop Contest!

Pics
Thanks! We had a lot of TOTers! Usually somewhere between 150-350. Of course when I lived in DC, I usually had right around 650 TOTers!! We gave out spider rings, GID fangs, paddleball games, superballs, glow necklaces, etc. always ordered from www.orientaltrading.com to save money. We usually had a pig roast and a party too. It was a BLAST!

That sounds like a lot of fun for everyone!

That is very creative! Where do you get all the skeletons?
I got quite a few of the posefrom www.halloweencostumes.com, they usually have the best price and, if you time it right, free shipping!

I’ve also gotten some from other Halloween websites, Home Depot, Lowe’s, and maybe even one from Target.

The lifesized skels that are almost good enough for use in the classroom, I got from www.shopanatomical.com or from an eBay seller called cornemperor. You can google “Harvey skeleton” or “Bucky skeleton” and find the good ones, but they’re very heavy and they’re not poseable. They’re great for close up scenes, especially if you use Minwax to stain the bones or corpse them.

My irreplaceable Bucky is a one or two of a kind glow in the dark model made in the mid-1990’s by the Anatomical Chart Company. He’s AWESOME!!!

E7469B11-587B-4A55-BB5E-0C147ABFD0A0.jpeg

I got quite a few of the posefrom www.halloweencostumes.com, they usually have the best price and, if you time it right, free shipping!

I’ve also gotten some from other Halloween websites, Home Depot, Lowe’s, and maybe even one from Target.

The lifesized skels that are almost good enough for use in the classroom, I got from www.shopanatomical.com or from an eBay seller called cornemperor. You can google “Harvey skeleton” or “Bucky skeleton” and find the good ones, but they’re very heavy and they’re not poseable. They’re great for close up scenes, especially if you use Minwax to stain the bones or corpse them.

My irreplaceable Bucky is a one or two of a kind glow in the dark model made in the mid-1990’s by the Anatomical Chart Company. He’s AWESOME!!!

View attachment 2374070
Bucky is definitely chillin there! :D Love it!

View attachment 2374070
Omgoodness you've got quite a knack for this! That's amazing 🤣🤣

Hey @Farmgirl1878 have you considered this for any of your skeletons?

View attachment 2374668

Might be fun (well, maybe not for the person that finds it in the future) :gig
Thought about doing that when we moved from DC to Ohio. Let them a “skeleton in the closet” instead! (They knew we were the Halloween House in our little town, so they were aware of the pressure to perform!)

Back
Top Bottom