Ended Official 2020 BYC Halloween HAL Pumpkin Carving Contest!

Pics
I just picked up my pumpkins today! My Uncle was having a pick-your-own event at his farm, so I went and did that and snagged four. Gonna have to get some carving done.
This year I think I'm going to do a raven for sure. Still planning the other three pumpkins, lol.

I look forward to seeing them carved! How nice that you can pick up your pumpkins at your Uncle's farm!

I look forward to seeing them carved! How nice that you can pick up your pumpkins at your Uncle's farm!

He's trying some new things this year because they sold all their dairy cows. Apparently pick your own pumpkins was a big hit :) They'll likely do it again next year.

This is way too much fun! I’m bouncing from excitement! I will gladly applaud all of you on the sideline! Great carver am I not! I bet my god daughter would love to carve one for the contest though!! Ideas!

There are some patterns online that make it much easier to carve! You might surprise yourself! :D I'm by no means an expert but we have so much fun carving pumpkins here!

There are some patterns online that make it much easier to carve! You might surprise yourself! :D I'm by no means an expert but we have so much fun carving pumpkins here!

Looking online may do quite nicely! I’m just not a carver or sculptor. Give me whimsical flowers and roaring mountains to paint, 30pt linen cross stitch, and crochet doilies that make many-a-faint! But when many see me with a knife they run away for some reason. 🙁🤣

Thank you for the encouragement. We’ll try out best after we get some pumpkins. ❤️

20200927_001000.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom