Ended Official 2020 BYC Halloween HAL Spooky Treats & Halloween Eats Contest!

Pics
Not an entry
DSCN4404.JPG

Love it! Are these the peafowl eggs? I can't imagine not hatching every single one. Lol
Thanks! Yes, peafowl eggs, each was 100 to 120 grams, so quite large. Those were the last of my possibly fertile eggs, but I decided not to set them because I don't want more peachicks this late in the year.

Thanks! Yes, peafowl eggs, each was 100 to 120 grams, so quite large. Those were the last of my possibly fertile eggs, but I decided not to set them because I don't want more peachicks this late in the year.
It’s not normal for them to be laying now right?

im a part of several Sevastopol groups on FB and there are SO many geese that laid a fall clutch this year it is the craziest thing! There were even a few goose eggs on eBay last week.

It’s not normal for them to be laying now right?

im a part of several Sevastopol groups on FB and there are SO many geese that laid a fall clutch this year it is the craziest thing! There were even a few goose eggs on eBay last week.
Every year I get a couple that lay late, but this year I got a lot of late eggs. So yeah, a little unusual. My turkey is still laying too, which is unusual for her.

These goose eggs, what are the chances they are fertile?

Every year I get a couple that lay late, but this year I got a lot of late eggs. So yeah, a little unusual. My turkey is still laying too, which is unusual for her.

Probably not high, I took a chance on some late season goose eggs this year...it didn't work out.

Not only did they look bad, but they tasted bad too!

Not an entry, just for fun!

Project Mummy Ninja cookies was a fail! Not only did they look bad, but they tasted bad too! In order to make them even remotely palatable we coated them in strawberry jam, which as you can see...was not a good look for them. :lau
Tried something new! Check! ✔
Never making icing cookies again! Check check!!! ✔✔ lol!

cookies (2).JPG

Cookies (3).jpg
They look good to me!

I know four people personally that have been HATCHING goslings this season. It’s super weird.

Back
Top Bottom