Ended Official 2020 BYC Halloween HAL Spooky Treats & Halloween Eats Contest!

Pics
Well my Halloween treat did not quite turn out how I had envisioned!!! BUT it is actually pretty scary 😂😂😂 @Sapphire Sebright i May need some decorating lessons :oops:
6EC44232-6EFF-4E0C-B82B-529AD50DB932.jpeg
yes that was supposed to be a jack o lantern....I attempted black buttercream frosting that ds said looked more like gasket sealer. I tried to turn red icing to orange and white to green. Total fail trying to use what was already in the pantry 🤣🤣🤣

Well my Halloween treat did not quite turn out how I had envisioned!!! BUT it is actually pretty scary 😂😂😂 @Sapphire Sebright i May need some decorating lessons :oops:
View attachment 2388896
yes that was supposed to be a jack o lantern....I attempted black buttercream frosting that ds said looked more like gasket sealer. I tried to turn red icing to orange and white to green. Total fail trying to use what was already in the pantry 🤣🤣🤣

Decorating is hard! How did it taste?

View attachment 2388896
Yes, taste is all that matters! Lots of things look really good but taste awful. Great job!

View attachment 2388896

Lol! I never would have thought gasket sealer but after you said it I couldn't stop laughing! I bet it was delicious!
I will occasionally make cakes for friends and family on their b-days on request but they come with the knowledge that they will be delicious and ugly, lol! They're still a big hit though!

View attachment 2388896
At least it was tasty! Hahaha. It's perfect for a nailed-it spooky treat 😂

Well since I have one more chance to enter this contest, daughter and I baked some more sugar skull cookies this morning. Only we made them 2X as big so it will be easier to 'write' on them w the frosting tips. We're saving the frosting part for after lunch. It's an ice storm day, perfect for staying in to do our Day of the Dead cookies.....hopefully we won't run out of powdered sugar!

Back
Top Bottom