Ended Official 2020 BYC Halloween HAL - Trick or Treat and Count These Things that are Good to Eat - How Many Green M & M's?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pics
Lets just hope no one has started to eat some of the m&ms and the count has changed! :gig
The possessor of the M&Ms has admitted that there cannot be a recount because the current amount of M&Ms is not as many as there were originally. The original count was made before any magically disappeared.

The possessor of the M&Ms has admitted that there cannot be a recount because the current amount of M&Ms is not as many as there were originally. The original count was made before any magically disappeared.
When our kids were younger we made Christmas tree decorations out of cellophane and M&M’s. Well as you can imagine they disappeared by Christmas. Some slowly got smaller and some just flat disappeared.

Exactly layers think layers and (to top it off) the box tapers.
@416bigbore this is what I was referring to last night......
Here's my due diligence notes from the original guessing:
Box dimensions estimate ~12 M&M's X ~12 M&M's on the 2 sides (~8" X ~8" sides at top) ~10" tall ~10 M&M's X ~10 M&M's on the 2 sides at base (~7" X ~7" sides of base) My math is 12 x 12 = 144 layer Thickness estimate of 24 layer 144 x 24 = 3456 My 1st estimate will be 3401 My post #106

Then, I had a realization and changed my 1st guess to 3400 even....
Post #123 (Inside joke)

So there is my picture math with numbers for ya to play with. I expect the answer to be an even number based entirely on that inside joke reference and the obliquely acknowledged replies in that thread. However, that doesn't mean my expectations will pan out. YMMV

No go forth and be fruitful.... Or go contemplate: the meaning of life, your navel, belly button lint collection as an art form, crop circles, or how many licks to get the center of a toosie pop!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom