Ended Official 2023 BYC Other Fowl Molt Contest

This contest has ended. Thank you, and good luck to all that entered. Winners will be announced ASAP. :)
that's all folks GIF by Space Jam

congratulations00.gif

The judges have finished judging, and we have our winners!
@yesterDAYNE, @Kingbobkingdom, @Oob Child, @Patiocoturnix, @Canadian Wind, @fowltemptress, @Jenbirdee, & @picklestheduck

There were so many awesome entries that we decided to split this contest into two categories, landfowl & waterfowl.

Landfowl Winners

First Place - @yesterDAYNE
Finally got one. Lil Baby strikes again.

20230906_113113.jpg
20230906_113121.jpg
20230906_113128.jpg

Second Place - @Kingbobkingdom
Entry 1: Duchess Omelette (Fuzzy)
IMG_4266.jpg

IMG_4247.jpg

Third Place - @Oob Child
Entry one
PXL_20230719_080838546.jpg

Spot mid- molt

Entry two
PXL_20230719_080836908.jpg

Spot again, mid-molt

Entry three
PXL_20230719_080841866.jpg

Last one of Spot, mid-molt

Fourth Place - @Patiocoturnix
This Eggman my silver tuxedo coturnix quail also the first molting quail I have had these pictures were at the height of her molt and she’s looking much better now
IMG_4076.jpeg
IMG_4077.jpeg
IMG_4078.jpeg

Landfowl Winners

First Place - @Canadian Wind
Finally got one! And it's a doozy! Strudel doesn't seem the least bit bothered by it, and I expect that tomorrow morning the coop will be full of her feathers. So, without further ado:

Entry #1 (please ignore the 💩 )

1694138517030.jpeg

1694138703721.jpeg

Second Place - @fowltemptress
My entry. It's hilarious watching a muscovy wagging a tail that's no longer there. Poor Winger's definitely seen better days!

20230831_185401.jpg

Third Place - @Jenbirdee
Welsh harlequin, “Perdy” 🥰
0B359E58-3563-4749-94F7-08F5518EF4FD.jpeg

Fourth Place - @picklestheduck
Here’s us Waffles my Rouen duck. She’s having a rough go of it. Although they do molt more discreetly than the chickens.
86225436-A5D7-48ED-A461-FAC6128C0FAE.jpeg

@yesterDAYNE, @Kingbobkingdom, @Oob Child, @Patiocoturnix, @Canadian Wind, @fowltemptress, @Jenbirdee, & @picklestheduck, I will be sending you instructions on how to claim your prizes momentarily!

thank you.png

A HUGE THANK YOU to all who participated, this wouldn't have been possible without all of your entries!!!! :bow :clap

Great job everyone, this was so much fun!! :wee

~ Shout out to all judges who took the time to judge this contest. I know it was incredibly difficult to judge, and I appreciate all of you! ~

And THANK YOU to our BYC Sponsors (click to view & support them)

congratulations00.gif

The judges have finished judging, and we have our winners!
@yesterDAYNE, @Kingbobkingdom, @Oob Child, @Patiocoturnix, @Canadian Wind, @fowltemptress, @Jenbirdee, & @picklestheduck

There were so many awesome entries that we decided to split this contest into two categories, landfowl & waterfowl.

Landfowl Winners

First Place - @yesterDAYNE

Second Place - @Kingbobkingdom

Third Place - @Oob Child

Fourth Place - @Patiocoturnix

Landfowl Winners

First Place - @Canadian Wind

Second Place - @fowltemptress

Third Place - @Jenbirdee

Fourth Place - @picklestheduck

@yesterDAYNE, @Kingbobkingdom, @Oob Child, @Patiocoturnix, @Canadian Wind, @fowltemptress, @Jenbirdee, & @picklestheduck, I will be sending you instructions on how to claim your prizes momentarily!

thank you.png

A HUGE THANK YOU to all who participated, this wouldn't have been possible without all of your entries!!!! :bow :clap

Great job everyone, this was so much fun!! :wee

~ Shout out to all judges who took the time to judge this contest. I know it was incredibly difficult to judge, and I appreciate all of you! ~

And THANK YOU to our BYC Sponsors (click to view & support them)

@yesterDAYNE, @Kingbobkingdom, @Oob Child, @Patiocoturnix, @Canadian Wind, @fowltemptress, @Jenbirdee, & @picklestheduck, congratulations!

Back
Top Bottom