Official Button Quail Thread!!!!

Mrs. Fluffy Puffy

Fluffy Feather Farm
12 Years
Jan 26, 2010
Texas, Panhandle
I am Addicted to these little quail, and would Love to see other people's Button Quail!!! I am getting a pair this Thursday, so I will be able to post pictures then! So please Show Off your Button Quail!!!
big_smile.png

56502_lots_of_eggs.jpg

The product of my buttons LOL

56502_019.jpg

Some of the Bs

56502_017.jpg

more of the Bs they are a weeeee bit camera shy and I dont DARE remove them from their lovely home or they get angry LOL

56502_008.jpg

playing in the sand box LOL

I love love love my buttons, you may not be able to eat the birds but the eggs make the bestest pickled eggs you ever ate and not to mention they are like Paxil....all you have to do is take two daily doses of 10 minute intervals watching these guys in the day time its HILARIOUS!

Oh, I was not planning on eating my buttons.
big_smile.png

They are going to be my Pets! I have wanted some Buttons so long .. I can't remember when I first wanted some!!!
Love your Buttons missred871

Mrs. Fluffy Puffy :

Oh, I was not planning on eating my buttons.
big_smile.png

They are going to be my Pets! I have wanted some Buttons so long .. I can't remember when I first wanted some!!!
Love your Buttons missred871

LOL I know I never planned on eating mine either but a lot of people think they arent good for anything because you cant eat the bird itself. Go check your other thread. I posted in it for you. I dont think you should spend more money where it isnt needed the best thing to do with buttons is let them show you what they want. they are quite low maintantence really​

Pictures of my Button Quail Pair I got today!
The female is named " Bunny " and the male is named " Buttons. "

Bunny & Buttons checking out their new pen.
47807_dsc_1390.jpg

47807_my_new_b_-_quail_2.jpg

Buttons.
47807_dsc_1408.jpg

Last edited:
awe they are cuuute. i have a male and a female in those colors. Have fun with them, I know you asked me about a sandbox, and I dont believe I answered you, we use a small drawer out of one of those table top organizers with the 5 drawers. You can cut a sall cardboard box or use a shoebox top or even a shallow plastic reusable container anything that will hold about 3/4 of an in of sand or so. They will have it all out within a day or two lol.

they are regular wild color I think I answered u in your other post but I will put it here in case you are watching this one more. They are also known as the blue chinese button. That is just a fancy way of saying this is the general color they are found in the wild.

Back
Top Bottom