Ended Official BYC 12th Annual 2021 New Year's Day Hatch-Along! - Count the M&Ms Before Santa Eats Them All! Contest - Standard Sized

congrats_5.gif

Finally, the moment you have all been waiting for, the announcing of the winners! There were 609 red and green M&Ms in the metal tin.

Congratulations to @Kiki, @CluckerFamily, @hysop, @21hens-incharge, & @Sheriloo3, you are the winners of a beautiful BYC Calendar!! :woot
Second Guess
4th guess 613

@Kiki, @CluckerFamily, @hysop, @21hens-incharge, & @Sheriloo3, I will be contacting you shortly on how to claim your prize!!

s0819.gif

And I want to thank all who participated with guesses and humor, you all made this a super fun contest! :woot

Last edited:
congrats_5.gif

Finally, the moment you have all been waiting for, the announcing of the winners! There were 609 red and green M&Ms in the metal tin.

Congratulations to @Kiki, @CluckerFamily, @hysop, @21hens-incharge, & @Sheriloo3, you are the winners of a beautiful BYC Calendar!! :woot

@Kiki, @CluckerFamily, @hysop, @21hens-incharge, & @Sheriloo3, I will be contacting you shortly on how to claim your prize!!

s0819.gif

And I want to thank all who participated with guesses and humor, you all made this a super fun contest! :woot

OMG!! OMG!! OMG!! :ya:ya:wee:woot
This has been a BLAST!

CONGRATULATIONS @Kiki , @CluckerFamily , @hysop , and @Sheriloo3 !!

Back
Top Bottom