Ended Official BYC 12th Annual 2021 New Year's Day Hatch-Along! - Meet My Fur Baby Contest!

Pics
View attachment 2459898
Here is Shadow! My black cat, my barn cat (part time house cat) and my sweetest cat! She was raised by strays in my neighbors barn, but was socialized with humans (my neighbor) since day one. She now lives inside with me whenever she can, but also outside when she can, as a barn cat. She recently has brought home a boyfriend who lives in the garden. A handsome grey tabby who hates people! Shadow knows plenty of tricks. She spins, sits, lays down, rolls over, high-fives, shakes hands, and can run through an obstacle course with jumps and such. She also has about 100 nicknames, such as Wads Cads, Shads Cads, Cads Wads, Shads Wads, Wadow Cat, Cadow Wads, Wadow Cadow, Doey, Doey Wads, Doe, And a million others. She comes when she’s called no matter how far she is. She has also gotten into several incidents, such as jumping into a guest’s shirt from the top of the staircase, getting stuck on the garage door, and more. No matter how much trouble she gets in though, I still love her!
Aww. How did she get stuck on the garage door?

We call him Tuxedo
013.jpg

View attachment 2459898
Here is Shadow! My black cat, my barn cat (part time house cat) and my sweetest cat! She was raised by strays in my neighbors barn, but was socialized with humans (my neighbor) since day one. She now lives inside with me whenever she can, but also outside when she can, as a barn cat. She recently has brought home a boyfriend who lives in the garden. A handsome grey tabby who hates people! Shadow knows plenty of tricks. She spins, sits, lays down, rolls over, high-fives, shakes hands, and can run through an obstacle course with jumps and such. She also has about 100 nicknames, such as Wads Cads, Shads Cads, Cads Wads, Shads Wads, Wadow Cat, Cadow Wads, Wadow Cadow, Doey, Doey Wads, Doe, And a million others. She comes when she’s called no matter how far she is. She has also gotten into several incidents, such as jumping into a guest’s shirt from the top of the staircase, getting stuck on the garage door, and more. No matter how much trouble she gets in though, I still love her!

Wow! That's a lot of tricks for a cat and that's a great picture of her!! :love

Aww. How did she get stuck on the garage door?
she has a habit of climbing on cars, and she must have climbed on the truck to nap. When she was up there I assume she found that the garage door was open, so she climbed up there. Someone pulled the truck out of the garage, and when she wanted to come down, there was nothing for her to jump onto, and she was stuck! I had to get a ladder to rescue her :gig

One of my fur babies, Spike. I believe I got him in 2015. He’s still a baby, though :love He LOVES baby talk. Because of that we usually call him Speak :gig He’s the sweetest cat everrr. He does have really bad allergies, so he’s a little expensive to keep...but I wouldn’t change a thing! View attachment 2459903

Worth it!! I have allergies too and so far I haven't been returned. lol

Back
Top Bottom