Ended Official BYC 2022 Summer Fair—Car, Truck, Motorcycle, RV & Boat Show

Pics
Entry #2 - some custom bike my fiancé had made - I call it the Willy Wanka bike :lau
View attachment 3192375View attachment 3192377
Wow!!! That is breath taking! And who's dodge viper is that in the background?! That's literally at the top of my list for cars to drive (probably because any car that has enough engine torque to start in 4th gear and is dubbed 'the widow maker' and is a death trap of its own I must drive.)

Side note. the dodge viper was just so much raw power and nothing else that It didn't even come out with abs for the first 1 or 2 generations.

The viper only has 1 goal and that is to kill itself and whoever is in it.

Sorry for geeking out yall, cars are my jam.

Wow!!! That is breath taking! And who's dodge viper is that in the background?! That's literally at the top of my list for cars to drive (probably because any car that has enough engine torque to start in 4th gear and is dubbed 'the widow maker' and is a death trap of its own I must drive.)

Side note. the dodge viper was just so much raw power and nothing else that It didn't even come out with abs for the first 1 or 2 generations.

The viper only has 1 goal and that is to kill itself and whoever is in it.

Sorry for geeking out yall, cars are my jam.
That is ours, also. My fiancé is about the same as you lol I dont ever drive any of these, I just have a Camry for my daily 😂 but everything else sure is nice to look at! I’ll try to find or get a picture of the viper today for you!

I also forgot to ask, is that adjustable suspension? (Air hydraulic, magnetic,etc) it almost looks too low to be true!
Yes, it is. It’s nice because it just sits on the frame so no worrying about it tipping over!! If you were at Sturgis in the past couple years we were there, you may have seen it. That’s where he finds these crazy builders.

Yes, it is. It’s nice because it just sits on the frame so no worrying about it tipping over!! If you were at Sturgis in the past couple years we were there, you may have seen it. That’s where he finds these crazy builders.
I unfortunately have never been to Sturgis, I live in Colorado and w/ all the inflation stuff that has been going on I have been unable to go there. But thats sick!! I love it!!

That is ours, also. My fiancé is about the same as you lol I dont ever drive any of these, I just have a Camry for my daily 😂 but everything else sure is nice to look at! I’ll try to find or get a picture of the viper today for you!
Ah man!! I would kill to drive that thing! (Or be killed, I honestly don't know)

Back
Top Bottom