Ended Official BYC 2023 Summer Fair Contest—Artwork Contest

Pics
congratulations00.gif

Now, for the moment you've all been waiting for! The judges have finished judging, and we have our winners!
@RobertaD1, @Chive, @HorseGirlAbby, @Karasu, @Jenbirdee, @Chicksandplants, @TheWasp, @Muscovy Wunda, @Awaytome, @DonyaQuick, @silentmaple, & @1dermaker1

The competition was fierce, and we had so many great entries that we broke them down into 3 categories: Drawing, Painting, and Everything Else.

Drawing Category

First Place - @RobertaD1

Second Place - @Chive

Third Place - @HorseGirlAbby

Fourth Place - @Karasu

Painting Category

First Place - @Jenbirdee

Second Place - @Chicksandplants

Third Place - @TheWasp

Fourth Place - @Muscovy Wunda

Everything Else Category

First Place - @Awaytome

Second Place - @DonyaQuick

Third Place - @silentmaple

Fourth Place - @1dermaker1

@RobertaD1, @Chive, @HorseGirlAbby, @Karasu, @Jenbirdee, @Chicksandplants, @TheWasp, @Muscovy Wunda, @Awaytome, @DonyaQuick, @silentmaple, & @1dermaker1, I will be sending you instructions on how to claim your prizes Later today!

thank you.png

A HUGE THANK YOU to all who participated, this wouldn't have been possible without all of your entries!!!!
:bow
:clap

Great job everyone, this was so much fun!!
:wee

~ Shout out to all of the judges that took the time to judge all of the contests. I know they were incredibly difficult to judge and I appreciate all of you! ~

And THANK YOU to our
BYC Sponsors (click to view & support them).​
Wow, those are amazing guys!

congratulations00.gif

Now, for the moment you've all been waiting for! The judges have finished judging, and we have our winners!
@RobertaD1, @Chive, @HorseGirlAbby, @Karasu, @Jenbirdee, @Chicksandplants, @TheWasp, @Muscovy Wunda, @Awaytome, @DonyaQuick, @silentmaple, & @1dermaker1

The competition was fierce, and we had so many great entries that we broke them down into 3 categories: Drawing, Painting, and Everything Else.

Drawing Category

First Place - @RobertaD1

Second Place - @Chive

Fourth Place - @Karasu

Painting Category

First Place - @Jenbirdee

Third Place - @TheWasp

Everything Else Category

First Place - @Awaytome

@RobertaD1, @Chive, @HorseGirlAbby, @Karasu, @Jenbirdee, @Chicksandplants, @TheWasp, @Muscovy Wunda, @Awaytome, @DonyaQuick, @silentmaple, & @1dermaker1, I will be sending you instructions on how to claim your prizes Later today!

thank you.png

A HUGE THANK YOU to all who participated, this wouldn't have been possible without all of your entries!!!!

~ Shout out to all of the judges that took the time to judge all of the contests. I know they were incredibly difficult to judge and I appreciate all of you! ~

And THANK YOU to our

Congratulations to you all! :clap

congratulations00.gif

Drawing Category

First Place - @RobertaD1

Second Place - @Chive

Fourth Place - @Karasu

Painting Category

First Place - @Jenbirdee

Third Place - @TheWasp

Everything Else Category

First Place - @Awaytome

thank you.png

And THANK YOU to our
Wow, thank you so much! :wee
That was super fun. I loved everybody's artwork, you all have so much talent!
Thank you judges! We really appreciate the hard work you do!

And Congratulations @RobertaD1,@HorseGirlAbby, @Karasu, @Jenbirdee, @Chicksandplants, @TheWasp, @Muscovy Wunda, @Awaytome, @DonyaQuick, @silentmaple, & @1dermaker1!

Back
Top Bottom