Ended Official BYC 2023 Summer Fair Contest—Handcrafts Contest

congratulations00.gif

Now, for the moment you've all been waiting for! The judges have finished judging, and we have our winners!
@Gax000, @SharW75, @saving grace, @Sefirothe, & @LindsayDarling

First Place - @Gax000
Here is a fabric panel I quilted and use as a wall hanging. I love it and thought you all might enjoy it as well.
IMG_1070.jpeg

Second Place - @SharW75
Entry #1

Horsehair basket...ceramic base, horse hair, embroidery thread...

1691793474301.jpeg

Third Place - @saving grace
My quilt from last summer. It took a couple months of lots of work, but I was extremely happy with the result since it's my first quilt. I was expecting it to be twin size, but it turned out big enough for a queen!
:D

Resized_20220817_104636.jpeg

Two-way tie for fourth!

Fourth Place - @Sefirothe
I knit this shawl a while ago, but its still one of my favorites. The yarn does so much of the work! Its a merino and silk blend with green glass beads added.

1689464330073.png

Fourth Place - @LindsayDarling
Hello everyone! This is a dress and bonnet I made out of an adorable cotton woven with hens, ducks, and wildflowers. The pattern is from Meohmy patterns.
20230405_133921.jpg

@Gax000, @SharW75, @saving grace, @Sefirothe, & @LindsayDarling, I will be sending you instructions on how to claim your prizes later today!!
thank you.png

A HUGE THANK YOU to all who participated, this wouldn't have been possible without all of your entries!!!!
:bow
:clap

Great job everyone, this was so much fun!!
:wee

~ Shout out to all of the judges that took the time to judge all of the contests. I know they were incredibly difficult to judge and I appreciate all of you! ~

And THANK YOU to our
BYC Sponsors (click to view & support them).​

Back
Top Bottom