Ended Official BYC Article Writing Contest #11

Pics
Quick question, since it was never specified @sumi
Do my articles have to contain images that I've used with permission, to be eligible? My submission contains several images from scientific sources. I can use other images, but it'd be a pain.

Quick question, since it was never specified @sumi
Do my articles have to contain images that I've used with permission, to be eligible? My submission contains several images from scientific sources. I can use other images, but it'd be a pain.
Short answer, yes. We've had complaints and problems here before when members used images without permission, copyright issues, etc.

Short answer, yes. We've had complaints and problems here before when members used images without permission, copyright issues, etc.

I had to look up the pics in my article so i screenshot the whole top of it including the web domain to give credit. Plus i posted the link separate. These bugs are teeny tiny and id need a macro lense and a good camera to be able to use them i just have my 3 yr old dumbphone. The chemical bottles are fine im sure because it almost a plug "go buy this!" Do you have any suggested changes?

I had to look up the pics in my article so i screenshot the whole top of it including the web domain to give credit. Plus i posted the link separate. These bugs are teeny tiny and id need a macro lense and a good camera to be able to use them i just have my 3 yr old dumbphone. The chemical bottles are fine im sure because it almost a plug "go buy this!" Do you have any suggested changes?
To avoid copyright issues we prefer that members use their own pics, or have permission from the owner of the pics to use their images. Some people are very funny about their photos, so we prefer to be cautious.

Back
Top Bottom