Ended Official BYC Article Writing Contest #14

@Afi
This is how you post an article.

Click on the article tab (circled in red)
20210913_123622.jpg

After clicking on the article tab, click on the green "Post Article" choice. (Circled in red)
20210913_123644.jpg

Once you've clicked on the green "Post Article" choice, it gives you an option to choose what subject your article is about. In this example, I chose the "Injuries, Diseases, & Cures" subject.
20210913_123706.jpg

Once you've chosen a subject to write about, you're ready to start typing! Simply add a title, type the article, add pictures, and publish. You can save your article as a draft at any time and come back to it when needed.
20210913_123549.jpg

Types of Quails:-
Coturnix quails,these species are distributed through…Eurasia,Australia,Asia and the New Zealand.Can lay over 300 eggs per year and contains varieties including Manchurian Golden,English white,pharaoh etc.weight:96g.Accurate height:
11 to 12 inches minimum.

Northern Bobwhite quail,
also known as Virginia quail.toward Canada,Mexico
Cuba and Asia.Member of species known as new world quails.Weight:170g.length:20-25cm

Californian quails,
Ground dwelling bird.Member of the New world Quail black in males and brown females.The flanks,brown with white streaks
Weight:160g Height:20-25cm.
54592CA2-DE2F-42FB-823F-937135FBE2D3.jpeg

Hello I’ve copied and pasted it

I hope it’s ok now

Types of Quails.Better get one!

Types of Quails:- Coturnix quails,these species are distributed through… Eurasia,Australia,Asia and the New Zealand.Can lay over 300 eggs per year and contains varieties including Manchurian Golden,English white,pharaoh etc.weight:96g.Accurate height: 11 to 12 inches minimum. Northern Bobwhite...

Types of Quails:- Coturnix quails,these species are distributed through… Eurasia,Australia,Asia and the New Zealand.Can lay over 300 eggs per year and contains varieties including Manchurian Golden,English white,pharaoh etc.weight:96g.Accurate height: 11 to 12 inches minimum. Northern Bobwhite...
Perfect!

Back
Top Bottom