Ended Official BYC Caption Contest 03-24-23 Pic by Cold-Blood

I want you to draw me like one of your French roosters
news-flash-pop-new-contest-posted-each-friday-tgif-more-fun-more-chances-to-win-wee-jum-gif.gif

We choose photos from our photo submission thread (see link below) and you post captions in this thread. After posting your caption, vote using the "Like", "Love" or "Laugh" button for all your favorite captions. The sooner you submit your caption, the more votes you could get!

At the end of the contest, our esteemed panel of judges will choose the best caption.

The winner will receive a free 1-month Premium Feather Membership for themselves OR a friend!

How to Enter:
Reply to this thread with your caption, multiple captions are allowed, submitted in separate posts.**
2. Vote for all your favorite captions using the "Like", "Love" or "Laugh" button.

This contest ends next Thursday, March, 30th at 11:59 pm Pacific time so get your entries and votes in before then!

That's it...Caption away!!

Here's the image for this contest:

View attachment 3441954

Picture by @Cold-Blood

**Posts must follow all BYC rules and be suitable for all ages, and no politics.
If you would like your pics considered for one of the Caption Contests, submit them here:

Official BYC Caption Contest Photo Submission - Thread #7

"You'll regret it if you don't Go to Spring Break at the beach, they said.
Oh, I have a regret alright. Here's a tip for all you Spring Breakers...DO NOT get your hair or feathers done at the salon, Before you hit the beach. Just look at what happened to my beautiful feather-doo!!" 😫

Back
Top Bottom