Ended Official BYC Caption Contest 06-04-21 Pic by Meg-In-MT

Ok so I climbed up here...what are we lookin at???

I'm checking out Grandpappy Roo's bald spot...do ya think it's hereditary?

I'm Watching Henrietta scarf up all the meal worms, I like her technique!

I'm gazing into the deep abyss, pondering the meaning of life.

Oh gimme a break drama queen, I just came up here for peace & quiet, then you all followed me!

I'm just hanging out with my peeps, love you guys! Just listening to you all, you crack me up!
Was that a Caption? :confused: It all sounded good, just wasn't sure what direction you were running with it! :D

Was that a Caption? :confused: It all sounded good, just wasn't sure what direction you were running with it! :D
My phone is not cooperating with this site, I've tried numerous times to edit and now I can't so yeah each little chick was saying something and I tried to get back in there to put the "in and I can't do it, very annoying it just took me a dozen times writing this reply

My phone is not cooperating with this site, I've tried numerous times to edit and now I can't so yeah each little chick was saying something and I tried to get back in there to put the "in and I can't do it, very annoying it just took me a dozen times writing this reply
Well that stinks, sorry to hear that. Hope you get it figured out so you can get back to posting. :)

Back
Top Bottom