Ended Official BYC Contest—Guess When BYC Will Hit 25 Million Messages!

Pics
I was trying to figure out what a posting competition is,
The upcoming competition is between @Kiki and @muddy75 to see who can make the most posts in one day. It is not being held right now so that it won't affect the outcome of this contest.

This is the one contest where people can legitimately affect the outcome by posting either more frequently or less frequently without it being considered cheating.

Is the contest closed?
If not
It looks close now like
5-10-22@2pm
1651816273104.png

The upcoming competition is between @Kiki and @muddy75 to see who can make the most posts in one day. It is not being held right now so that it won't affect the outcome of this contest.
Oh ok so a private/personal posting competition. I was searching "posting competition" when you answered my question. Your answer explains why my search didn't turn up anything!
This is the one contest where people can legitimately affect the outcome by posting either more frequently or less frequently without it being considered cheating.
Yeah. And I shouldn't be posting here now because my preferred time was taken, and so is now several hours later than I wanted it to be.😁

Back
Top Bottom