Ended Official BYC Contest - 1 Million Threads Contest - Guess Day/Time & Win Free Automatic Coop Doo

Things do seem a little slow around here the past few days. Maybe there's still hope for me (Dec. 23)?!

Sorry Kathy!
hit.gif

But were you surprised? I'm never lucky at stuff like this so I'm not surprised when I lose. Still fun to play along though! You can't win if you don't play, right? (This is starting to sound like lottery tickets!)

But were you surprised? I'm never lucky at stuff like this so I'm not surprised when I lose. Still fun to play along though! You can't win if you don't play, right? (This is starting to sound like lottery tickets!)
At least with this, you're not throwing good money away!

Still down, 2 days later.......my guess is that my guess will not win, haha, unless there's some huge increases in the next few weeks.
I've noticed a slowdown overall on forum activity...must be everyone's still in a food coma, or out shopping.

Yep! Eating , Shopping and hunting - Tis the season

If I had known that activity would slow down like it has I would have guessed a different date. Hope you all know that I was teasing about being sad. Have shown horses since the 70's, so I'm used to not winning all the time. :D

-Kathy

I don't know how to do that. :(
Neither do I.I put my guess in on the date/time quite a while back. Must have been overwhelmingly busy at that time, bc I didn't recall seeing anything about an intro. So now if that's needed, I'll need how to advice, and please don't ask me to remember what date/time I wrote, bc I sure have no clue now:)

Back
Top Bottom