Ended Official BYC Contest - Guess When We'll Hit 22 Million Posts And You Can Win!

Status
Not open for further replies.
950+ posts. Waves is hanging on to her lead. Kiki is gaining. KDOGG331 is still dilly dallying around and hasn't gotten serious yet.
View attachment 2162448
:lau not dilly dallying! Working! :p

Ikey and I are exhausted. :lau he plopped down in the shady grass and refused to go any further LOL thankfully we had driven there and were almost to the parking lot 😂🤣

It's been predominantly rainy and cold here ever since the drought ended, oh, seven years ago? I like the rain now we have our drainage issue fixed, but I'm not fond of the colder-than-normal bit. Of course if the climate here were more favorable, we'd have pests of all kinds--not least, the elites buying up all the nicest land at prices the locals can't afford, driving up property taxes, and relegating the rest of us to serving them, so there's that...

Under normal circumstances, I wouldn't mind the rain but the last two years have been much wetter than normal. It is pouring down rain right now and has been for a while even though it was supposed to be intermittent showers today. I don't think it stopped raining for 2 minutes since yesterday. The last month with below normal precipitation was December and last year was way above normal rainfall.
I have so much to do outside that can't be done in the rain. They claim that next week will be dry. :fl
Things are growing so fast, it may be insurmountable issue for one person.
Dry as a bone here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom