Ended Official BYC Contest - Guess When We'll Hit 22 Million Posts And You Can Win!

Status
Not open for further replies.
My adventures in broody-dom....

The normal culprit is my hen Daisy. She is an Austra White that I got from Meyers (supposed to be a non-broody breed-she isn't resembling that statement). I forget when I last complained about it but it was maybe a couple months back? During that same period, I had another hen decide it would be fun to join along. It was my Ameraucana, Violet. They were being quite stubborn and committed so I decided to give in and let them sit. The only problem was that they were in the nest boxes inside their main coop and it just wasn't a good spot. So I decided to take them out and put them in the other coop and make them a couple of nests on the floor. I tried closing them up in there first together, and then separately. They were not having it. In fact, after a bit, they broke themselves. I wasn't upset. Now my Ameraucana is thinking about giving it another go again. :he I don't know what I am going to do. Haven't decided yet. We'll see what happens. :confused:

2000+ posts. Kiki is still hanging onto her lead with CrazyCrttr75 holding onto 2nd place. Casportpony has snuck into 3rd place. Still no sign of KDOGG331. Waves has snuck onto the list.
Top_posters_05-25-2020-006.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom