Ended Official BYC Contest - Guess When We'll Hit 22 Million Posts And You Can Win!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think I have 1 hen left. A fox took the only Pene rooster a couple of years ago.
I have been doingpretty good. I got a bee hive up and working this year!
I have also planted more fruit trees and berry canes and expanded my garden. My hubby built me a 6’ by 12’ raised bed garden. I’ve been filling the bottom part with logs and topping that off with a bunch of free manure. I need to get dirt for the top. I did have enough compost to top about a fourth of it. So I have that much planted already.
I have extra roosters if you want one.

PFFFFFT, NO. Heck no.
I hope not, at least....
Goodness gracious, that lady -- wearin' a dress like that, she's gonna get all kinds of unsavory attention! How immodest!
I'm old now so I think modesty is overrated.
Not to mention that I've spent a lot of time in Europe, so that should explain it.
Comparatively, we are still so Elizabethan, or at least 18th century.

Last edited:
The older geese are being good mommas to their adopted baby and juveniles? :love One big happy family? :ya
They're wunnerful mommas & papa. ❤️ Yesterday was warm and they were all down at the lower pond having such a good time! If we were in the south with year-round pasture, I don't think they'd deign to nibble their store-bought food at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom