Ended Official BYC Contest - Guess When We'll Hit 22 Million Posts And You Can Win!

Status
Not open for further replies.
.... My hubby built me a 6’ by 12’ raised bed garden. I’ve been filling the bottom part with logs and topping that off with a bunch of free manure. I need to get dirt for the top. I did have enough compost to top about a fourth of it. So I have that much planted already.
That's awesome! I had four 4X40" raised beds and I always seemed to run out of compost. I do have a Hugelkultur bed going.

Did you trap a bee swarm?

Cam is still mad about you cutting his bits off.
Mad about me sitting on him and feeling him up. 🙄 I couldn't palpate his little testicles--not for certain. Couldn't figure out a path through all the fur for the scalpel... basically I chickened out. I didn't even get the "newborn" halter on him for keeps. WAY too big. It's still too big. :he I'll get it on him eventually, if we don't sell him first.

Aussie guy was doing a lot bigger, less hairy calves here:
I think I could do that, but I'd have to figure out some kind of restraint.

We don't have enough summer, and the four adults were awfully expensive to keep last winter, so we decided to keep Eden and Rosie (her baby) and see whether we can sell the rest. 😒 I have a line on some dairy sheep, who, I am assured, eat considerably less. 🤷‍♀️ Not sure how I feel about all that, but it can't be helped. (Don't mention the sheep to DH just yet...)

Mad about me sitting on him and feeling him up. 🙄 I couldn't palpate his little testicles--not for certain. Couldn't figure out a path through all the fur for the scalpel... basically I chickened out. I didn't even get the "newborn" halter on him for keeps. WAY too big. It's still too big. :he I'll get it on him eventually, if we don't sell him first.

Aussie guy was doing a lot bigger, less hairy calves here:
I think I could do that, but I'd have to figure out some kind of restraint.

We don't have enough summer, and the four adults were awfully expensive to keep last winter, so we decided to keep Eden and Rosie (her baby) and see whether we can sell the rest. 😒 I have a line on some dairy sheep, who, I am assured, eat considerably less. 🤷‍♀️ Not sure how I feel about all that, but it can't be helped. (Don't mention the sheep to DH just yet...)
I've used a knife but have you considered banding him?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom