Ended Official BYC Contest - Guess When We'll Hit 22 Million Posts And You Can Win!

Status
Not open for further replies.
That sounds really good!!! Tad weird but good šŸ˜‚šŸ¤£
I discovered that back in 4th or 5th grade for breakfast in a hurry....
1) Toast bread until nearly golden brown
2) Spread butter on bread
3) a healthy dollup of nut butter (I like to mix peanut with any other nut butter we have) with a kind-of cup for the honey in the middle
4) quickly stir them together... Takes all of maybe 15-20 seconds
5) you'll notice the consistency changes and even though the bread is toasty warm, the nut butter won't "melt off the bread"

I would make 2 sandwiches and that way, I had a yummy warm breakfast while waiting for the bus and finishing them up on the bus ride to school. In the Michigan winter's it was "just right". Even though I was not getting around fast enough in the morning.....

Now days I will modify this by doing:
1) thin layer of butter on bread
2) thin layer of Nutella mixed w/but butter
3) put in toaster oven until the Nutella starts to crisp like the chocolate frosting on a Kellogg's chocolate poptart

Done "just enough" at that point....
Add tall glass of milk(non cow milk these days)

Enjoy....

Last edited:
On another topic, has anyone seen my LED egg candler??? I moved it 2 days ago getting ready to check on the broody silkie eggs......

So I fell asleep upstairs at the desk after sending the "G-ish" picture in PM and wondering if I'll see anything in the silkie eggs tonight.... Awoke a bit ago... Spent a good 15-20 minutes looking all over. So I decided to do something constructive....
Make cookie dough.

1) took a insta-pack and tweak it something fierce. The pack calls for 1/4cup oil, 2 tbsp of water, & 1 egg. Well that's just gonna work for me.
Lest see, what's in the pantry.....
2) sliced almonds (check); "milk" instead of water(check); flaxseed meal, shredded coconut & almond flour (check); extra eggs (double check).....
Now, That is what a cookie dough aw't ta look like. Gonna put it in the fridge and go-to bed. These will make killer cookie-mini-muffins. I like to sprinkle dry oatmeal in the cups to make it easier to pop them.out when done. And a sprinkle of it on the top is a nice accent look too when baking is done.

After I wake up there's but 2 things to do.
Fire up the oven = mutate
And finally masticate. (Of course I'll have that cup of milk to dunk them into) IMG_20200525_024349110.jpg

Well, we are definitely under the 20K line now.... @R2elk still think it's hanging around that 4.5 hrs earlier ?????(shrugs)View attachment 2158731
Even with the decreased post count yesterday, it still cut one half hour off of the predicted end time yesterday. There are still around 3 days remaining.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom