Ended Official BYC Contest - Guess When We'll Reach 400,000 Members!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pics
@Kiki how frustrated are you with the not rule reading!
I actually think it's hilarious.
I would like to understand why people do not read rules.
I might have to start a whole new thread to investigate this.

I have clocks in the house. When I have an appointment, I leave the house early enough to be early for the appointment. There is also a clock on the radio in the truck so I can check the time if necessary. At home, it does not matter what time it is since I do things at the appropriate time of the day. Once one learns, it is not difficult to tell time by the position of the sun.

My stomach lets me know when to eat and it does not care what time the clock is showing.
Oh, shush. My perception is funnier.

That too. The most fun was last night so I enjoyed the bid war on times and dates.

Oh and I’ve read people don’t read long posts. 160 characters is the max people will read.

That’s why I try to do small paragraphs (more like phrases) with tons of spaces in between.

I actually thought about that so that I could blow you away. But they are not compatible with my computer or phone.
We need somebody to blow Cindy away.

I think we would trust your step count if you just told us what it was each day.
You wouldn't have to sync your Fitbit to anything.

That too. The most fun was last night so I enjoyed the bid war on times and dates.

Oh and I’ve read people don’t read long posts. 160 characters is the max people will read.

That’s why I try to do small paragraphs (more like phrases) with tons of spaces in between.
Did K-dog write a novel last night that I missed?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom