Ended Official BYC Contest - Post your best broody and babies pic and win!

IMO, This has been one of the best contests to follow - great photos of those sweet mom's and babies.

Hope there will be some more entries before it ends
jumpy.gif

I'm thinking of starting another chick-themed contest when I end this one. What do you all think?

IMO, This has been one of the best contests to follow - great photos of those sweet mom's and babies.

jumpy.gif

I agree! I have another entry... very soon! :)

I'm thinking of starting another chick-themed contest when I end this one. What do you all think?

Yes yes yes!

jumpy.gif
X2!
I have enjoyed following this sooo much! Loved each and every entry - the judges have their work cut out for them
smile.png

I think that's a great idea!!

I had some beautiful broodies this year, and gotten so many photos of them, its hard to choose entries!

But here's my second one.
This lavender orpington sat for 6 weeks!
Nothing hatched from her first set, so I gave her more, not knowing whether she would tough out another 3 weeks or not, but she did!

I had some beautiful broodies this year, and gotten so many photos of them, its hard to choose entries!

But here's my second one.
This lavender orpington sat for 6 weeks!
Nothing hatched from her first set, so I gave her more, not knowing whether she would tough out another 3 weeks or not, but she did!
Mine did the same thing ! Mine is a Red Sex Link and she ended up sitting for 6 weeks. Crazy chicken just really wanted some babies.

Back
Top Bottom