Ended Official BYC Contest: Worst Chicken Molt Pictures - Fall/Winter 2012

OMG I am laughing so hard I can hardly type!!! Reminds me of when my kids were little and I would cook a whole chicken for dinner...I would unwrap it and "run" it across the counter to make the kids laugh
D.gif
(shame on me!!) well the only difference between that and Zazouse's chicken is the head...LOL...that POOR girl!!! Zazouse, what is that chicken's name (please don't tell us it's "Fluffy"...)
lau.gif
Her name is Kung fu henny

How the heck does she take care of a chick with no feathers? LMAO
gig.gif
lau.gif
lol.png

Winner!!
Thank God you live in Texas! She can probably handle the weather better than she would here!
well them broodies sat stacked on top of each other in a nest they made under the roost area, i guess Kung fu henny was actually sitting on an egg and covered by the other broodies.LOL
They are some die had broodies that is for sure.

This this can not be right...IT'S HANDS DOWN THE WINNER! are you sure this is right tho? She is like completly bare! You should show an after picture - you know with her fully feathered?! Also in picture 2 is she doing like karate on that other chicken? 
She's protecting her baby. What a good Mama. The baby is walking away after like "Yous got served fool!"

There's the title for your new book: The Adventures of Kung Fu Henny! she's an amazing Chicken
Well ya know i got three of them here that are identical and they molt at different times so i could take photos just about all year long, he sister won the worst molt a while back.

well them broodies sat stacked on top of each other in a nest they made under the roost area, i guess Kung fu henny was actually sitting on an egg and covered by the other broodies.LOL They are some die had broodies that is for sure.
That picture is adorable. Do all frizzles molt this badly? I'm really looking forward to George molting so I can join in on this contest, but nothing yet. Come on George!
_MG_1079.jpg

Mine do.
this is Berry when he starts molting he is as red as a strawberry and his tail looks like a strawberry turned upside down.

barry in his feathers

Back
Top Bottom