Ended Official BYC Contest: Worst Chicken Molt Pictures - Fall/Winter 2012

I think Kung Fu Hen should have her own fan club
celebrate.gif
I've said it before, and I'll say it again, famous she'll be... that little hen!
Mother Goose, Dr. Seuss, Richard Scary, Roald Dahl...
Each one so brilliant but not one of them all...
Came up with a heroine like Kung Fu Henny
That Red-Masked Un-Feathered Hero to Many!

Last edited:
All 3 of my girls are going to be 2 yrs old in April. So she is less than 2 yrs. The first molt was not like a full molt since i really didnt know what molt looked like until i saw some of these pics. The barred rock didnt molt that bad either. Now the Americana/aruacana? is in molt now too, and she is really molting more than the other 2 did. But with the white EE going thru a second molt within the 2 years? is it possible she was prompted to go into molt again by the other one going thru it.. Like a sympathy Molt? Does that make ANY sense? Thank you and sorry for my absence, family and company are in and out this time of year.

Lacey,"all other breed"?, Speckled Sussex hen, 4 yrs. old, PET(still laying tho), pic on truck engine taken summer '12, molt pic taken 10-20-12.Actual pics are terrible(bad camera!!) and her molt looks worse in person but couldn't capture it. Still a point of reference to some I am sure!!

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom