Ended Official BYC Contest: Worst Chicken Molt Pictures - Fall/Winter 2012

My 10 hens are a year and a half old, and recently I have seen piles of feathers. . .I carefully check, count and surprised everyone is happy and accounted for. Over the next few days, we should have a several ladies worthy of a picture to post. . . Should be fun!!

LOL! Reminds me of my EE roo. He only has two tail feathers right now. It's hilarious! We call him "Tonto Two-Feather".
lau.gif

Ok something happened here....I hit the "quote" button but the other post didn't come up. Anyway, this post is in regards to the post by sahagi about Lala on page 4.
Ha, ha! Yes, last year our rhode island reds lost all their back feathers except for the tail and it was hilarious to watch them. They looked as if they were dressed up as the Native Americans for the First Thanksgiving...lol!

Dang! Mine all pretty much molted already -- and the best (worst?) was the first! My poor little partridge rock dropped almost all her feathers at once -- it was a riot. Ah well, maybe next year!

I seriously thought the first image was faked! And then I saw the next and the next and the next!!! NO WAY! ***WINNER***!!!!!!!
yuckyuck.gif

I laughed and laughed and cried until my stomach hurt....Had to wait for the tears to dry so, I could see enough to type.
hit.gif
gig.gif
gig.gif
gig.gif

Reading the comments just throws it over the top!
lau.gif

Bald chicks rule.LOL
this little half pint is fearless when it come to her and her GF's one and only chick.
She is a frizzle
photo taken a couple weeks ago

Oh my goodness! I am dying laughing. I think you should name her Eve. That last picture for some reason brought to mind Eve in the garden!!

Lisa :)

Back
Top Bottom