Ended Official BYC Contest: Worst Chicken Molt Pictures - Fall/Winter 2012

I can't say that this is the ugliest chicken or the worst moult because although she is nekked she just sort of looks like dinner. Not that I eat my girls but she still looks like she is ready for the pot.
I can say this is the funniest thing I have seen in a long time. The "action" sequence is hilarious. She has a little of the french connection going on with the leg and arm pit hair, but the next picture I thought maybe she was a Jackie Chan fan. In the third pic she is clearly doing a little victory dance and in the 4th pic she seems to be leading her homies away. And the last pic seems to remind me of Eve and the Garden of Eden........Tells a story all by itself.
Love it!!!!!!!!!!!
lol.png

Quote: if youve got it , flaunt it, eye

I can't say that this is the ugliest chicken or the worst moult because although she is nekked she just sort of looks like dinner. Not that I eat my girls but she still looks like she is ready for the pot.
I can say this is the funniest thing I have seen in a long time. The "action" sequence is hilarious. She has a little of the french connection going on with the leg and arm pit hair, but the next picture I thought maybe she was a Jackie Chan fan. In the third pic she is clearly doing a little victory dance and in the 4th pic she seems to be leading her homies away. And the last pic seems to remind me of Eve and the Garden of Eden........Tells a story all by itself.
Love it!!!!!!!!!!!
lol.png

Quote: i think you won LOL

Back
Top Bottom