Ended Official BYC Contest: Worst Chicken Molt Pictures - Fall/Winter 2012

Plucking, heck, that poor baby looks like she's been sandblasted!
yuckyuck.gif

Zazouse, my curiosity has got the better of me. Do you have a picture of Kung Fu Henny WITH feathers that you could post? I'd love to see what she *really* looks like, bless her little heart!

My mom was on the phone the other night, complaining that she had bought a chicken for dinner and "there were these weird white plastic looking things sticking out" which I assume means the processing plant didn't do such a good job, but all I could think of was Henny which made it hilarious and horrifying all at the same time...
smile.png
sad.png
hmm.png
hu.gif

Zazouse, my curiosity has got the better of me. Do you have a picture of Kung Fu Henny WITH feathers that you could post? I'd love to see what she *really* looks like, bless her little heart!

My mom was on the phone the other night, complaining that she had bought a chicken for dinner and "there were these weird white plastic looking things sticking out" which I assume means the processing plant didn't do such a good job, but all I could think of was Henny which made it hilarious and horrifying all at the same time...
smile.png
sad.png
hmm.png
hu.gif
I will get an updated photo of here in a bit , it is hard to photograph them when they know you are looking at them, they get all frealked out, it is funny because i wlk threw them all the time and they do not pay me no mind but they see me looking at them and i suddenly become the green-eyed monster

Back
Top Bottom