Ended Official BYC Contest - Worst Chicken Molt Pictures - Fall-Winter 2016

My girls started molting this week. First noticed it when there were feathers from my Barred Rock aaaaaallllll over the run. And my Australorp is basically a naked neck
1f602.png
1f602.png
1f602.png
I gotta get a picture tomorrow before her feathers grow back in

Are we allowed to post multiple pictures and hope one turns out well? Cause I took a couple of the same chicken just now and I'm not sure which one shows the molt best so wanted to just post them ?

Are we allowed to post multiple pictures and hope one turns out well? Cause I took a couple of the same chicken just now and I'm not sure which one shows the molt best so wanted to just post them ?
You can post more than one pic, but not too many… I'd say we can accept three of four of the same chicken.

You can post more than one pic, but not too many… I'd say we can accept three of four of the same chicken.

Okay, thank you. I just kind of snapped pictures trying to get a good one ans I think I wound up with but some aren't as good so I'll try to narrow it down to 3 or 4 :)

ETA: or less

Last edited:
This is Beauty, one of 2 Black Australorps. Poor girl doesn't look so beautiful now. :lau

And this is May, my Barred Rock. Her molt is far less noticeable, TONS of feathers in the run earlier in the week but couldn't see any missing feathers till today.

I am entering both in the Other category

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom