Ended Official BYC Coop Article Contest - 2017 - Win a Auto Coop Door Kit!

Guys make sure you all are following the rules posted in the very first post of this thread..
Specifically the part about CREATING an ARTICLE and linking that article here on this thread.

https://www.backyardchickens.com/threads/2017-coop-contest.1190078/

I cannot tell if I posted my 2017 coop contest content in the right area.

Thanks,

Elise
Ideally, you're supposed to create an actual article about your coop using only the software that BYC has provided on this website. You've created an article on a different website. If you're new, it's going to make you create a post on your page before it gives you the option to create an article on BYC. Your coop is beautiful!

https://www.backyardchickens.com/threads/2017-coop-contest.1190078/
I cannot tell if I posted my 2017 coop contest content in the right area.
Thanks,
Elise

Ideally, you're supposed to create an actual article about your coop using only the software that BYC has provided on this website. You've created an article on a different website. If you're new, it's going to make you create a post on your page before it gives you the option to create an article on BYC. Your coop is beautiful!

Looks to me like they created a thread here on BYC....maybe I missed something.
@elise1247 instructions for creating an article are in the first post of this thread.

image.jpeg
How do you like my new coop? I will be adding more to the western coop theme every year.
Part of he plan.... Maybe a saloon For meat kings.... Latter maybe a bank and add a pig and call it piggy bank.... And a general store... Maybe a gunsmith, or farrier... There's no stopping.... I try to use recycled stuff when I can.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    136.9 KB · Views: 8
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    176.4 KB · Views: 9
View attachment 1104990 How do you like my new coop? I will be adding more to the western coop theme every year.
Part of he plan.... Maybe a saloon For meat kings.... Latter maybe a bank and add a pig and call it piggy bank.... And a general store... Maybe a gunsmith, or farrier... There's no stopping.... I try to use recycled stuff when I can.
Nice...be sure to make an ARTICLE page and link that page here for your entry to count.
Instructions are in the first post on this thread.
Good Luck.

Back
Top Bottom