Ended Official BYC Coop Page Contest #9

I barly even know how to use this website. sorry I have no clue how to do all that in that link.
To create an article you click here:
button

eta...WOOT! You already created one.
I think your article would be a little more helpful if you were to add words...describing what the photos how. ;)

If we post an article now... can we still edit/change photos later?

Is there a time window that editing an article disappears?

I've noticed that I could change/update some of my reviews or threads for a while, but now the "edit" option is no longer available.

I've noticed that I could change/update some of my reviews or threads for a while, but now the "edit" option is no longer available.
I am not sure but I think the ability to edit an article is always available.

Great questions!

You'll be able to edit your article forever, and you can edit your article as much as you want before and after posting the link here, before the contest, after the contest, etc. :)

We do request that you try to make your article as complete as possible before submitting it here since that increases your chances of winning.

I'm having a BIG PROBLEM with making my coop article!!
I CANNOT INCLUDE MORE THAN 50 PHOTOS??!!

I've read plenty of coop articles on this site that have nearly 100 pictures. I've just spent an obscene amount of time writing and editing my article in a different document to copy over to here --and now it's not even close to looking complete without all my files attached!

This contest even states that it wants lots of pictures and details and I'm ready to offer up! But I can't complete it.

There are many other entries here that have well over 50 photos.

Is there someone who can help me?

Last edited:
Wow, more than 50 pics!?!? That's awesome!

We could look into bumping up the pic limit in articles, but I'd actually suggest a slightly different approach since articles with that many pics can start to get a little unruly. :)

If you have 50+ pics, I'd suggest putting the bulk of them in to a new "Album" in our Gallery Section:
https://www.backyardchickens.com/gallery/

You can then select "Album" and create a new album for your coop pics:
upload_2018-8-13_13-45-32.png

Then you can put the bulk of images in the album, and a few "select" images into the article, and then link to the album with something like "for more pics, see my album".

Will that work?

I'm having a BIG PROBLEM with making my coop article!!

I've read plenty of coop articles on this site that have nearly 100 pictures. I've just spent an obscene amount of time writing and editing my article in a different document to copy over to here --and now it's not even close to looking complete without all my files attached!

This contest even states that it wants lots of pictures and details and I'm ready to offer up! But I can't complete it.

There are many other entries here that have well over 50 photos.

Is there someone who can help me?
WOW!
I have never seen an article with 50 photos...do you have a link to one of those?

Back
Top Bottom