Ended Official BYC Coop Page Contest #9

Pics
I wish i could enter but i wont be building a new coop until spring an the snow melts. An my first coop i wish i took pics while building it and their pen. It came out great but i wanna change the shape to more square than rectangular. I made it over the summer when i got my flock and everything basically even the nails an screws are all unrecycled material. This time around i will share an take pics. Good luck everyone!

I wish i could enter but i wont be building a new coop until spring an the snow melts. An my first coop i wish i took pics while building it and their pen. It came out great but i wanna change the shape to more square than rectangular. I made it over the summer when i got my flock and everything basically even the nails an screws are all unrecycled material. This time around i will share an take pics. Good luck everyone!

Likely the contest won't close til spring buildings and maybe you will get to enter?

I did have some building pics when I built my first coop, but alas they were lost in a computer crash :(

Yes hopefully! I really like upcycling an for coops its perfect. We'll see how the next month goes hopefully no more snow. Heres the one i built i didnt get to finish making the siding for it and Its also much longer the other half is on the other side of the fence . And after trail an error all summer for roof i shingled it than cut to tent bottoms out an layered them now no more leaks. But it was such an experience also given the facted ive never built anything. But new coop will be so much better.

Attachments

• 0116180845.jpg
    0116180845.jpg
    366.4 KB · Views: 9
So if I read correctly, just because a coop was entered in the past doesn't mean it can't be entered again? If I remember correctly, back when we were still new to this BYC stuff, I tried to enter mine but never seemed to get the darn thing posted in the right place. So I couldn't even tell you if the entry counted. And my coop is an older build.....

So if I read correctly, just because a coop was entered in the past doesn't mean it can't be entered again? If I remember correctly, back when we were still new to this BYC stuff, I tried to enter mine but never seemed to get the darn thing posted in the right place. So I couldn't even tell you if the entry counted. And my coop is an older build.....
I think it is ok for you to enter your coop. I would!

Back
Top Bottom