Ended Official BYC Mini-Contestā€”Miss BYC Beauty Pageant

View attachment 3293558

Do you own the most beautiful hen on BYC? Is she worthy of the title of Miss BYC? We want to see your beautiful hens in all their glory. No matter the breed, age, or species, we want to see your gorgeous girls. Make sure she's as pretty as she can be with all her feathers in their place, then grab your camera and show us her best glamour shot for a chance to win!

There will be at least 5 winners, and each will receive a copy of the beautiful BYC 2023 Calendar!
The calendar is available to winners that reside in the United States. Winners outside the United State will be awarded a 1-month PFM.

How to enter:
It's easy to enter, just reply to this thread with pictures of your gorgeous girls.

To increase your chances of winning, please read the rules before entering.

The rules:
  1. An entry is a picture of your female domestic poultry along with:
    • Her name
    • Her age
    • Her color
    • Her breed or species.
  2. Other poultry may be in the picture, but the star of the picture must be a female.
  3. A member can have up four entries (only one entry per post please).
  4. The picture needs to have been taken by you.
  5. Images that have been resized might be disqualified if they are too small to judge.
  6. No screenshots, watermarks, date stamps, text, etc. on the picture. No collages.
  7. High-quality images are recommended. Basic editing such as cropping and other subtle changes are allowed.
  8. ALL pictures MUST be uploaded to BYC and not hosted on other image sites, personal websites, etc.
  9. Prizes are limited to one per person per contest. You may not use a photo that won an award in another BYC-sponsored contest.
  10. All BYC rules apply: Terms of Service (Rules)
  11. Entries will be accepted through November 30th at 11:59 PM Pacific Time.

Photography tips from fellow BYC members:

Check out the rest of the contests here:
Official BYC Mini-Contest Seriesā€”Win one of Sixty (60) BYC 2023 Calendars!

If you would like to purchase a beautiful BYC 2023 Calendar, see this thread: 2023 BYC Calendars are HERE!!!! Free Shipping to US Addresses!
Oh my goodness! Thank you so much!

My beautiful Sylvia was taken by a hawk a year ago. She was so sweet, and I still miss her. This is so special. Thank you again!

Oh my goodness! Thank you so much!

My beautiful Sylvia was taken by a hawk a year ago. She was so sweet, and I still miss her. This is so special. Thank you again!
So sorry to hear that she left too soon but I am glad she was able to be shared to the rest of us and those memories you have will last you a lifetime :hugs

congratulations00.gif

The judges have finished judging, and we have our winners!
@heatherbeast, @HopKat,
@Dragon Slayer Trinket, @Kingbobkingdom, @TinyRaptorDodos, @chickenmomma41, @Henfla, @MsChickenTender, @Overo Mare, @ProudRedneck, @yesterDAYNE, @Duckduckchicken32, @WhiteTreeOfGondor, @5ducks, & @Silkiesaz

There were so many awesome entries that we decided to split this contest into two categories, landfowl & waterfowl.

Landfowl Winners

@heatherbeast

@HopKat

@Dragon Slayer Trinket

@Kingbobkingdom

@TinyRaptorDodos

@chickenmomma41

@Henfla

@MsChickenTender

Waterfowl Winners
@Overo Mare

@ProudRedneck

@yesterDAYNE

@Duckduckchicken32

@WhiteTreeOfGondor

@5ducks

@Silkiesaz

A HUGE THANK YOU to all who participated. This contest wouldn't have been possible without all of your entries!!!! :bow :clap

Great job, everyone, this was so much fun!! :wee

~ Shout out to all the judges who took the time to judge all the contests. I know they were incredibly difficult to judge, and I appreciate all of you! ~

And THANK YOU to our BYC Sponsors (click to view & support them)
Thank you!! And congrats to everyone else who won, it was a lot of fun seeing everyoneā€™s gorgeous hens and ducks :)

Back
Top Bottom