Ended Official BYC Mini-Contest—Mister BYC Beauty Pageant

congratulations00.gif

The judges have finished judging, and we have our winners!
@yesterDAYNE, @Sc_chickengirl, @Bone Bunny, @ButtonHoarder, @chickenmomma41, @Tumbleweedlynn, @NorthwoodsChick, @Farmers Chicken Farm, @ProudRedneck, @Kingbobkingdom, @The Moonshiner, @WhiteTreeOfGondor, @Overo Mare, @Quacking ducks, & @AmeraucanaHank

There were so many awesome entries that we decided to split this contest into two categories, landfowl & waterfowl.

Landfowl Winners

@yesterDAYNE

@Sc_chickengirl

@Bone Bunny

@ButtonHoarder

@chickenmomma41

@Tumbleweedlynn

@NorthwoodsChick

@Farmers Chicken Farm

Waterfowl Winners

@ProudRedneck

@Kingbobkingdom

@The Moonshiner

@WhiteTreeOfGondor

@Overo Mare

@Quacking ducks

@AmeraucanaHank

A HUGE THANK YOU to all who participated. This contest wouldn't have been possible without all of your entries!!!! :bow :clap

Great job, everyone, this was so much fun!! :wee

~ Shout out to all the judges who took the time to judge all the contests. I know they were incredibly difficult to judge, and I appreciate all of you! ~

And THANK YOU to our BYC Sponsors (click to view & support them)
Congratulations winners. 😊

congratulations00.gif

The judges have finished judging, and we have our winners!
@yesterDAYNE, @Sc_chickengirl, @Bone Bunny, @ButtonHoarder, @chickenmomma41, @Tumbleweedlynn, @NorthwoodsChick, @Farmers Chicken Farm, @ProudRedneck, @Kingbobkingdom, @The Moonshiner, @WhiteTreeOfGondor, @Overo Mare, @Quacking ducks, & @AmeraucanaHank

There were so many awesome entries that we decided to split this contest into two categories, landfowl & waterfowl.

Landfowl Winners

@yesterDAYNE

@Sc_chickengirl

@Bone Bunny

@ButtonHoarder

@chickenmomma41

@Tumbleweedlynn

@NorthwoodsChick

@Farmers Chicken Farm

Waterfowl Winners

@ProudRedneck

@Kingbobkingdom

@The Moonshiner

@WhiteTreeOfGondor

@Overo Mare

@Quacking ducks

@AmeraucanaHank

A HUGE THANK YOU to all who participated. This contest wouldn't have been possible without all of your entries!!!! :bow :clap

Great job, everyone, this was so much fun!! :wee

~ Shout out to all the judges who took the time to judge all the contests. I know they were incredibly difficult to judge, and I appreciate all of you! ~

And THANK YOU to our BYC Sponsors (click to view & support them)
Thank you!!!

View attachment 3293571

Macho macho man. Is your guy a macho man? How about macho poultry? We are looking for the best and most handsome male birds of BYC. Is your rooster buff? Is your tom turkey sophisticated? Maybe your drake has that waddle that wows the hens. We want to see your gorgeous male birds. Any domestic species, any age. Is your bird worthy of the title of Mister BYC? Let's see those boys strutting their stuff for a chance to win!

There will be at least 5 winners, and each will receive a copy of the beautiful BYC 2023 Calendar!
The calendar is available to winners that reside in the United States. Winners outside the United State will be awarded a 1-month PFM.

How to enter:
It's easy to enter, just reply to this thread with pictures of your handsome guys.

To increase your chances of winning, please read the rules before entering.

The rules:
  1. An entry is a picture of your male domestic poultry along with:
    • His name
    • His age
    • His color
    • His breed or species.
  2. Other poultry may be in the picture, but the star of the picture must be the rooster, tom, drake, etc.
  3. A member can have up four entries (only one entry per post please).
  4. The picture needs to have been taken by you.
  5. Images that have been resized might be disqualified if they are too small to judge.
  6. No screenshots, no collages, and no watermarks, date stamps, text, etc. on the picture. No collages.
  7. High-quality images are recommended. Basic editing such as cropping and other subtle changes are allowed.
  8. ALL pictures MUST be uploaded to BYC and not hosted on other image sites, personal websites, etc.
  9. Prizes are limited to one per person per contest. You may not use a photo that won an award in another BYC-sponsored contest.
  10. All BYC rules apply: Terms of Service (Rules)
  11. Entries will be accepted through November 30th at 11:59 PM Pacific Time.
Photography tips from fellow BYC members:

Check out the rest of the contests here:
Official BYC Mini-Contest Series—Win one of Sixty (60) BYC 2023 Calendars!

If you would like to purchase a beautiful BYC 2023 Calendar, see this thread: 2023 BYC Calendars are HERE!!!! Free Shipping to US Addresses!
Oh my goodness! Thank you so much! Jabba is my magnificent beast. He's only 5 months old now and already a gorgeous giant. I can't wait to see what he looks like in the spring! :)

Back
Top Bottom