Ended Official BYC Mini-Contest—Pets With Paws Photo Contest

Status
Not open for further replies.
congratulations00.gif

The judges have finished judging, and we have our winners!
@HopKat, @Offshoreorca, @ChickyWhicky, @Lovely Lettie, @Graphichick, @EverythingDucks, @Crazy Chicken Helen, @Lemon-Drop, @themotleycoopchic, @GingerRose, @pipdzipdnreadytogo, @BY Bob, @cluckmecoop7, @Fluffy family, @Beckys Birds, @RoyalChick, @CatLoverLu, @BurbCoop, @CloneFly, @Poultrybonkers, @PoultrySister, @PurpleCArTires, @duckydidi62, @sdm111, @Barred Rock Mama, @Isadora, @Everose, @Cinnamon11, @KerriChick, @Chickengirl2671, @Summer_

There were so many awesome entries that we decided to split this contest into four categories, dogs, cats, mixed, & other (rabbits, guinea pigs, etc).

Dog Winners
@HopKat

@Offshoreorca

@ChickyWhicky

@Lovely Lettie

@Graphichick

@EverythingDucks

@Crazy Chicken Helen

@Lemon-Drop

Cat Winners
@themotleycoopchic

@GingerRose

@pipdzipdnreadytogo

@BY Bob

@cluckmecoop7

@Fluffy family

@Beckys Birds

@RoyalChick

@CatLoverLu

Mixed Winners
@BurbCoop

@CloneFly

@Poultrybonkers

@PoultrySister

@PurpleCArTires

@duckydidi62

@sdm111

Other (rabbits, guinea pigs, etc) Winners

@Barred Rock Mama

@Isadora

@Everose

@Cinnamon11

@KerriChick

@Chickengirl2671

@Summer_

A HUGE THANK YOU to all who participated. This contest wouldn't have been possible without all of your entries!!!! :bow :clap

Great job, everyone, this was so much fun!! :wee

~ Shout out to all the judges who took the time to judge all the contests. I know they were incredibly difficult to judge, and I appreciate all of you! ~

And THANK YOU to our BYC Sponsors (click to view & support them)
Thank you so much!

congratulations00.gif

@HopKat, @Offshoreorca, @ChickyWhicky, @Lovely Lettie, @Graphichick, @EverythingDucks, @Crazy Chicken Helen, @Lemon-Drop, @themotleycoopchic, @GingerRose, @pipdzipdnreadytogo, @BY Bob, @cluckmecoop7, @Fluffy family, @Beckys Birds, @RoyalChick, @CatLoverLu, @BurbCoop, @CloneFly, @Poultrybonkers, @PoultrySister, @PurpleCArTires, @duckydidi62, @sdm111, @Barred Rock Mama, @Isadora, @Everose, @Cinnamon11, @KerriChick, @Chickengirl2671, @Summer_

There were so many awesome entries that we decided to split this contest into four categories, dogs, cats, mixed, & other (rabbits, guinea pigs, etc).

Dog Winners
@HopKat

@Offshoreorca

@ChickyWhicky

@Lovely Lettie

@Graphichick

@EverythingDucks

@Crazy Chicken Helen

@Lemon-Drop

Cat Winners
@themotleycoopchic

@GingerRose

@pipdzipdnreadytogo

@BY Bob

@cluckmecoop7

@Fluffy family

@Beckys Birds

@RoyalChick

@CatLoverLu

Mixed Winners
@BurbCoop

@CloneFly

@Poultrybonkers

@PoultrySister

@PurpleCArTires

@duckydidi62

@sdm111

@Barred Rock Mama

@Isadora

@Everose

@Cinnamon11

@KerriChick

@Chickengirl2671

@Summer_

A HUGE THANK YOU to all who participated. This contest wouldn't have been possible without all of your entries!!!! :bow :clap

~ Shout out to all the judges who took the time to judge all the contests. I know they were incredibly difficult to judge, and I appreciate all of you! ~

Wow. Thank you. So many great entries - I love them all!

congratulations00.gif

Dog Winners
@HopKat

@Offshoreorca

@ChickyWhicky

@Lovely Lettie

@Graphichick

@EverythingDucks

@Crazy Chicken Helen

@Lemon-Drop

Cat Winners
@themotleycoopchic

@GingerRose

@pipdzipdnreadytogo

@BY Bob

@cluckmecoop7

@Fluffy family

@Beckys Birds

@RoyalChick

@CatLoverLu

Mixed Winners
@BurbCoop

@CloneFly

@Poultrybonkers

@PoultrySister

@PurpleCArTires

@duckydidi62

@sdm111

@Barred Rock Mama

@Isadora

@Everose

@Cinnamon11

@KerriChick

@Chickengirl2671

@Summer_

Wow, thank you! Congratulations to everyone else who won! I loved looking at all those cute entries.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom