Ended Official BYC Mini Contest—Poultry in Snow

Chicken_In_Snow.JPG
My Mickey

9DA972E5-8EE2-47A1-A213-2894D732FFC4.jpeg
37D6C161-BF0F-44FF-97D0-B60D1B8B85B5.jpeg
Official BYC Poultry in Snow Photo Contest

This contest is brought to you by our BYC Sponsors
(click to view & support them)

We all know how much we love our birds, let’s see if we can get them out in the SNOW! Whether they love it or hate it, catch your bird(s) in action, snap a picture for us and you can win!

All you have to do is post a pic or two of your bird taking a stroll in or trying very hard to avoid the snow (all poultry types accepted) in a reply to this thread for a chance to win 1 of 5 (that's right, FIVE) 2019 BYC Calendars!

For some inspiration, here are last year's winner(s)
View attachment 1576856

View attachment 1576857

The rules are simple:

* All entries must be submitted as a reply to this thread
* Only 2 pictures per member—each constituting one entry—will be accepted (one picture per post please)
* The picture needs to be taken by you and within the last year
* No fake editing, photoshopping or captions please
* Have fun!

Prizes:

The top 5 (that's right, FIVE) winning members will be awarded a beautiful 2019 BYC Chicken Calendar!

View attachment 1576914

View attachment 1576915

We will be accepting entries until Friday the 30th of November

If you would like a calendar, without entering the contest, please see how to purchase one HERE
Well I did get a photo of my goofs going to great lengths to avoid the snow, one in a tree, and one even standing atop another! In the other photo the chicken had a pitiful attempt to fly across the snow, upon failure stood in it for about fifteen minutes until I picked her up.

It's not a great photo but its really special to me. We rarely get snow where I live, and last year in December a serious snow storm came through. My hens (and roo)were freaked out and had no clue what to do! Please excuse the old, messy coop. We've renovated!
Louise, my brave girl, stands at the front confused as ever. It's special to me as it's the last photo of my girls before losing them all to a dog attack. :(

IMG_7028.JPG

It's not a great photo but its really special to me. We rarely get snow where I live, and last year in December a serious snow storm came through. My hens (and roo)were freaked out and had no clue what to do! Please excuse the old, messy coop. We've renovated!
Louise, my brave girl, stands at the front confused as ever. It's special to me as it's the last photo of my girls before losing them all to a dog attack. :(

View attachment 1603369

I'm glad you have some special memories of your flock, sorry for your loss.

Congratulations to the Winners!

@The Phantom
My second pic
20181112_141907.jpg
Oh my goodness there are so many beautiful photos here!!!

For some reason I only have one... she ate all the raisins off the tiny snowman my daughter built. (notice the feathers for the arms :lol:)

IMG_2449.jpg

6C1EFC44-4B43-4E87-9A69-61132BBD24FE.jpeg

Here is fuzzy in the snow, she was really funny about it!

Last edited by a moderator:

Back
Top Bottom