Ended Official BYC Mini Contest #11 - Post a Pic of your Beautiful Coop and you

There is a total of 8 hen boxes with open doors on both sides of 4 boxes on top and one latch door in the back for the bottom 4. Easy egg collection.my hunny made it from scratch .no plans
1f600.png

One of the things I like about your coop is that there is no lack of ventilation...very important to keep your flock healthy. I see you're in TX, so that should work well for you!

Thank you.with south tx heat 8 months out of the year definitely needed it.when it's cold we wrap a tarp around the back and sides

The door knobs:
awesome!! lol where did you get the knobs??

There is a total of 8 hen boxes with open doors on both sides of 4 boxes on top and one latch door in the back for the bottom 4. Easy egg collection.my hunny made it from scratch .no plans
1f600.png
Great!!!

Thank you.with south tx heat 8 months out of the year definitely needed it.when it's cold we wrap a tarp around the back and sides
simplicity, it is always great!

Agreed!!! Gosh I wish I was on a computer id be uploading

'It's the final countdown' to all of the contests
:lau

I could post mine but it does not meet the Beautiful rule ;)
Sometimes functionality in itself IS beautiful

My hubby started building me a new walk-in coop yesterday and is at the lumber yard right now buying siding

I think he wants my chickens out of the barn and my ducks out of the basement :lau

Back
Top Bottom