Ended Official BYC Mini Contest #7 - Gingerbread Coop Contest 2017

What's to laugh about? I think you did great, especially for your 1st time! You're right, they are a lot harder than they look. You did well!
clap.gif
That's very kind of you. I thought it was going to be way easier. It is not easy getting that gingerbread to stay up! Good thing I took a picture right after finishing it. I turned my back for one second and my dog attacked it...

I think it's just great! Like you, I thought it would be easier. Gingerbread, frosting and some candies - how hard can it be? My first one last year was a Herculean effort! This time I blew a major rule and have to start over. I still think I'll get one done and posted, but the clock has become my enemy.

Last edited:
I think it's just great! Like you, I thought it would be easier. Gingerbread, frosting and some candies - how hard can it be? My girst one last year was a Herculean effort! This time I blew a major rule and have to start over. I still think illl get one done and posted, but the clock has become my enemy.

You can do it Blooie, don't listen to that clock!

Here is my submission. It's okay to laugh.
lau.gif
It's not a kid submission.This was the first time I've made a gingerbread house and it's a lot harder than I though.
barnie.gif
There is a coop with nest boxes on the left turkey and egg nest in the middle and a small house on the right. The red is supposed to be a path from the coop to the house (but it looks like blood
he.gif
).
clap.gif
I love it - great job. Like the red walkway and rye winter grass
big_smile.png

I think it's just great! Like you, I thought it would be easier. Gingerbread, frosting and some candies - how hard can it be? My first one last year was a Herculean effort! This time I blew a major rule and have to start over. I still think I'll get one done and posted, but the clock has become my enemy.

It's rather difficult to bake without power...glad yours is back on, you still have time
yippiechickie.gif

Here is my submission. It's okay to laugh.
lau.gif
It's not a kid submission.This was the first time I've made a gingerbread house and it's a lot harder than I though.
barnie.gif
There is a coop with nest boxes on the left turkey and egg nest in the middle and a small house on the right. The red is supposed to be a path from the coop to the house (but it looks like blood
he.gif
).
Its great!!

That's very kind of you. I thought it was going to be way easier. It is not easy getting that gingerbread to stay up! Good thing I took a picture right after finishing it. I turned my back for one second and my dog attacked it...
barnie.gif
Bad dog!!
hugs.gif

Back
Top Bottom