Ended Official BYC Mini Contest #7 - Gingerbread Coop Contest 2017

Oh my, you have a fracture and a cast
hugs.gif
and planning a GB Coop?

I just have sore fingers from cold weather splits and typing - and had a pity party for myself trying to do some baking yesterday
hide.gif
No fracture. I have severe plantar fasciitis and achilles tendonitis in both feet. I have casts on both legs. One leg has cast that's too tight and very uncomfortable. I hope I have all the supplies I need. I don't think I'll be able to get out to get more. I have to have someone else drive me around.

No fracture. I have severe plantar fasciitis and achilles tendonitis in both feet. I have casts on both legs. One leg has cast that's too tight and very uncomfortable. I hope I have all the supplies I need. I don't think I'll be able to get out to get more. I have to have someone else drive me around.

That sounds worse than a fracture - a least a break will predictably heal.

Looking forward to seeing your entry
jumpy.gif

No pictures...it was UuuuGgggLlllYyyy! Guess I could take a photo of the trash can it's now in, lol.
lau.gif

Wish I had taken a pic of making a Red Velvet Cake yesterday - had DH add the red coloring so I wouldn't make a mess. The mixer threw the red stuff allover me, DH, the counter and the floor.

What a mess - but if this happens to you - alcohol worked - even on the white tile grout.

lau.gif

Wish I had taken a pic of making a Red Velvet Cake yesterday - had DH add the red coloring so I wouldn't make a mess. The mixer threw the red stuff allover me, DH, the counter and the floor.

What a mess - but if this happens to you - alcohol worked - even on the white tile grout.
gig.gif
Now that would have been a priceless picture!

(Thanks for the alcohol tip)

lau.gif

gig.gif
Now that would have been a priceless picture!

(Thanks for the alcohol tip)
any specific kind of alcohol??
tequila, rum, vodka??

Isopropyl on the stains, your choice in the glass
lau.gif

That reminds me of a woman I used to work with...when her 1st baby was teething, the doctor recommended she rub alcohol on his gums. Poor gal didn't know he meant the kind you drink and was rubbing her baby's gums with Isopropyl. Yuck, lol!

That reminds me of a woman I used to work with...when her 1st baby was teething, the doctor recommended she rub alcohol on his gums. Poor gal didn't know he meant the kind you drink and was rubbing her baby's gums with Isopropyl. Yuck, lol!
ep.gif
That's scary - not just the woman's mistake, but a doctor recommending alcohol for a baby...

Back
Top Bottom