Ended Official BYC Mini Contest #7 - Gingerbread Coop Contest 2017

All-done!

Welcome to the Quacker's Cracker coop! Here Penny the Pekin and Chatter the Call are enjoying a winter day, after a dusting of snow last night.

There pool has turned to ice, so Penny sits on it's cold surface, waiting for it to melt so she can once again splash around. Chatter, meanwhile has gone broody, and sits faithfully on her nest with watchful ( and red ) eyes. BEWARE!
hide.gif

Over here you can see they have not laid there daily eggs. Oh, well. Maybe later.

Note:
This is all edible except the tray, and the pool.. The ducks are technically edible, but only if you enjoy eating frozen flour dough
sickbyc.gif
. As I said, the ducks are made of flour with some water, their bills are dyed yellow. The coop and nesting place is made of gram-crackers and stuck together with melted chocolate, with the sides decorated by by smarties, and the top decorated with candy corn. The fence is made of gram-crackers and chocolate as well, and the '' fence spikes'' are pieces of candy corn, stuck on with honey. The snow is powered sugar. The pool ramp is a kit-kat bar, and the pool water is actual ice. I hope you enjoy this! I know I won't win, but I had fun doing it!

~Catherine
This is so adorable, Penny is my favorite!

Back
Top Bottom