Ended Official BYC Mini Contest #7 - Gingerbread Coop Contest 2017

i want to have my daughter make something for this so bad!!

Give her some incentive
big_smile.png

I read that lighting a GB House/Coop enhances the aroma...

I can't enter as a Co-Host - but planning on trying my hand at a lighted coop - would be fun to have around til New Years .

How about a Host - Co-Host challenge??

OMG, sunflower if you could see the mess I made today. Darn thing wouldn't fit together right, 2 pieces of wall broke, the tube of icing burst open, and just when I thought progress was being made, it all collapsed.

A co-host challenge? I'll give you the win right now.

I'm hoping to start mine soon. Had some setbacks with a cast that's too tight. I will go in tomorrow to get it changed-then it should stop hurting so much and I'll be able to sit upright to make my gingerbread coop!

I'm hoping to start mine soon. Had some setbacks with a cast that's too tight. I will go in tomorrow to get it changed-then it should stop hurting so much and I'll be able to sit upright to make my gingerbread coop!

Oh my, you have a fracture and a cast
hugs.gif
and planning a GB Coop?

I just have sore fingers from cold weather splits and typing - and had a pity party for myself trying to do some baking yesterday
hide.gif

OMG, sunflower if you could see the mess I made today. Darn thing wouldn't fit together right, 2 pieces of wall broke, the tube of icing burst open, and just when I thought progress was being made, it all collapsed.

Wish you had posted a pic
wink.png

Never throw in the towel so soon :)

LOL where are our pictures??

hugs.gif
good luck
fl.gif

Back
Top Bottom