Ended Official BYC Mini Contest #7 - Gingerbread Coop Contest 2017

pop.gif
Someone has to be reading an entry?

Just a reminder...

We will be accepting entries until Sunday the 11th of December

I had no gingerbread whatsoever in my entry in the last one, just graham crackers. So it ain't my contest, but I'd say goferit. Just make sure to give it a stable base for the crackers to stick to.....graham crackers + the dampness of icing = collapse.
th.gif

I had no gingerbread whatsoever in my entry in the last one, just graham crackers. So it ain't my contest, but I'd say goferit. Just make sure to give it a stable base for the crackers to stick to.....graham crackers + the dampness of icing = collapse.
th.gif
lol
i'm going to try to do one tomorrow, but need to buy some stuff

I'm doing mine today, finally. Had to scrap my first attempt for reasons too convoluted to get into! Let's just say that it didn't follow the rules. This one won't either - well, it follows the letter of the rules but not the intent! That's okay...I'm not necessarily in it to win it, just to play!

can i just use graham crackers? or does it have to be gingerbread?

@N F C is in charge, but as her co-host, I'm sure Graham Crackers are allowed.

lol
i'm going to try to do one tomorrow, but need to buy some stuff
ya.gif

I'm doing mine today, finally. Had to scrap my first attempt for reasons too convoluted to get into! Let's just say that it didn't follow the rules. This one won't either - well, it follows the letter of the rules but not the intent! That's okay...I'm not necessarily in it to win it, just to play!
pop.gif

I had so wanted to get one done on time - but no relief from work
hit.gif

Hope to get one done before Christmas - it's become a tradition around here, and if we don't get going, Buddy is going to pout
lau.gif

can i just use graham crackers? or does it have to be gingerbread?

Of course you can use graham crackers!

Yay Blooie, can't wait to see what you come up with!

@N F C is in charge, but as her co-host, I'm sure Graham Crackers are allowed.

ya.gif

pop.gif

I had so wanted to get one done on time - but no relief from work
hit.gif

Hope to get one done before Christmas - it's become a tradition around here, and if we don't get going, Buddy is going to pout
lau.gif

I'm going for a 2nd attempt (probably after DH goes back to work on Monday). I found the cutest g-bread kit at TSC today...it's a BARN! Came with a few animals and tractor too, sadly no chickens so I might have to fudge that part. But mine won't be an entry so I can "free lance" whatever, right?

If anyone else wants to use the barn g-bread, run to TSC and grab a kit...they were only $10 and come with candy and several icing tubes. Quite a good deal I say.

Of course you can use graham crackers!

I'm going for a 2nd attempt (probably after DH goes back to work on Monday). I found the cutest g-bread kit at TSC today...it's a BARN! Came with a few animals and tractor too, sadly no chickens so I might have to fudge that part. But mine won't be an entry so I can "free lance" whatever, right?
If anyone else wants to use the barn g-bread, run to TSC and grab a kit...they were only $10 and come with candy and several icing tubes. Quite a good deal I say.
i wish i lived closer to a tsc!!

Back
Top Bottom