Ended Official BYC Mini-Contest - Funny Poultry Faces & Poses Photo Contest

I'm glad this brightened your day because your emu certainly made lots of people smile as well!!

Oh good! The goofy emus make us laugh daily. Might as well share the love lol

After this thread, I can honestly say that @Patriot1672 ’s chicken is part shark/cat creature. Look at the rows of spikes in their mouth!

After this thread, I can honestly say that @Patriot1672 ’s chicken is part shark/cat creature. Look at the rows of spikes in their mouth!
Yeah I’m not too sure how normal her mouth is haha
I’ve not seen the inside of many other chickens mouths to compare that with.

The hen in the picture has been babied. When she was first getting introduced into the older flock she would fly up on my shoulder to get away from the more intrusive hens. This past month was her first time going broody. She opens her mouth like that and lets out a freaky yell if anything gets within 20 feet of her. The eggs she was sitting on have actually been hatching out all through today(Silkie Eggs).

The hen in the picture has been babied. When she was first getting introduced into the older flock she would fly up on my shoulder to get away from the more intrusive hens. This past month was her first time going broody. She opens her mouth like that and lets out a freaky yell if anything gets within 20 feet of her. The eggs she was sitting on have actually been hatching out all through today(Silkie Eggs).

Are you referring to an evil screech sound? Lol that means she will be a good mum hopefully.

F06244A2-21E6-4B85-98E2-B050A4644CC7.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom