Ended Official BYC Mini-Contest Series—Fluffy Butt Photo Contest

Pics
Thank you! I came up with the black ones name first (the black dahlia, great movie) and Delilah just seemed right. They're English Orpingtons. Dahlia is extremely "poofy" and a broody repeat offender, over and over and...
View attachment 3680653View attachment 3680654View attachment 3680656View attachment 3680657
Dahlia is sooo beautiful!! :love :love Thank you for sharing. I've heard that English Orpingtons are the fluffiest and your's just goes to show that. Beautiful girls and beautiful family to Dahlia. 😍

Dahlia is sooo beautiful!! :love :love Thank you for sharing. I've heard that English Orpingtons are the fluffiest and your's just goes to show that. Beautiful girls and beautiful family to Dahlia. 😍
Thank you soooo much! I recently added a partridge cochin (she's only 4 weeks) but can't wait for all that fluff!

Not an entry

Wild turkeys in my grandma’s yard
IMG_1985.jpeg

They look like they're enjoying that. Beautiful shot! 😍😍
Fallen leaves are hands down the most favored activity. Whats great is if I lose sight of them, all I have to do is use my ears to listen for the sound of leaves being 'raked'. Best part #2, the GLW's actually blend in extremely well with the leaves so noone can see them :yesss::wee

Back
Top Bottom