Ended Official BYC Mini-Contest Series—Fluffy Butt Photo Contest

Pics
Aww!! I love it! 😍😍

So fluffy. 🥰 I love the Lavenders.

Aw, how cute! Welsummer? :love

Just look at all her fluff! She's a such beautiful Buff. 😍
Gemma is actually a Sapphire Gem! She looks so much like my old lavender but the hatchery said No when I asked lol.
Olive is a welsummer olive egger. I hadn't heard of a welsummer before I got her and her sister and then 2 Easter egger welsummer. They all look the same lol

Gemma is actually a Sapphire Gem! She looks so much like my old lavender but the hatchery said No when I asked lol.
Olive is a welsummer olive egger. I hadn't heard of a welsummer before I got her and her sister and then 2 Easter egger welsummer. They all look the same lol
A Sapphire Gem? I would have never guessed!
I wondered if she was an Olive Egger because of her name. She sure took after her mother, didn't she?
Beautiful girls, both of them.

Entry 1
Chance flaring his fluff in the breeze With Story and Spatch at the top.
IMG_4240.jpeg

A Sapphire Gem? I would have never guessed!
I wondered if she was an Olive Egger because of her name. She sure took after her mother, didn't she?
Beautiful girls, both of them.
Thank you, I will let them know you said so.its gonna go straight to their heads and they'll probably start throwing shade to the other girls but it's OK. They can strut for a day or two lol

Thank you, I will let them know you said so.its gonna go straight to their heads and they'll probably start throwing shade to the other girls but it's OK. They can strut for a day or two lol
Oh, I would love to watch them do their strutting. For being such beautiful girls, they deserve to.

Back
Top Bottom