Ended Official BYC Mini-Contest Series—What's Your Hobby?

Pics
Hobby #2: sewing. Me and mom made these cat dolls to put into our Samaritan’s Purse Operation Christmas Child shoeboxes.
AF04C9A5-7271-4D94-99A7-B78520736FF8.jpeg

My hobby is cake decorating. I love to bake and about 7 years ago I was lucky enough to land a job at a local bakery where the owner taught me everything I know. I have left the bakery life behind me but I still make cakes for friends and family and have been commissioned for several parties and two weddings. My most recent cake was for my brother's wedding in September this year.

I love to work with buttercream and primarily work with piping designs and fruit - I don't like fondant. I've been lucky enough to get paid for my work and decorated cakes professionally for about five years. I love being the "cake lady" and jump at the chance to make cakes whenever I can.
Screenshot 2023-11-22 090345.jpg
20201229_191041.jpg
20201212_125145.jpg
20220521_183407.jpg
20210604_184834.jpg
20220618_150516 (1).jpg

My hobby is cake decorating. I love to bake and about 7 years ago I was lucky enough to land a job at a local bakery where the owner taught me everything I know. I have left the bakery life behind me but I still make cakes for friends and family and have been commissioned for several parties and two weddings. My most recent cake was for my brother's wedding in September this year.

I love to work with buttercream and primarily work with piping designs and fruit - I don't like fondant. I've been lucky enough to get paid for my work and decorated cakes professionally for about five years. I love being the "cake lady" and jump at the chance to make cakes whenever I can. View attachment 3689168View attachment 3689169View attachment 3689170View attachment 3689171View attachment 3689172View attachment 3689163
Those are fantastic! Now I'm really hungry for some cake. :drool

Hobby #2: sewing. Me and mom made these cat dolls to put into our Samaritan’s Purse Operation Christmas Child shoeboxes. View attachment 3687304
Those are so cute! What a great idea; I love Operation Christmas Child, I have done one each year since I was little. A lady who works with them visited our church to tell us about it (when I was like nine), and I've wanted to work with them ever since. ❤️

Those are so cute! What a great idea; I love Operation Christmas Child, I have done one each year since I was little. A lady who works with them visited our church to tell us about it (when I was like nine), and I've wanted to work with them ever since. ❤️
That’s cool! Maybe I’ll make a thread for it next year, and we can all pack shoeboxes together!

Back
Top Bottom