Ended Official BYC Mini Contest Series! - Here is a chance to win one of 33 BYC 2017 Calendars!

Oh boy, oh boy, oh boy!
wee.gif

pop.gif
Can't wait to see what everyone comes up with!!!!

And I can't wait to see what you two come up with!
big_smile.png

Thanks Sumi and Debby!
Debby I wouldn't have seen them if you hadn't sent the link!
hugs.gif

I will post in our threads as well as the Halloween HAL
thumbsup.gif

Thanks Sally! I was remembering how disappointed your DD was that she didn't get to do an entry in one of yours so thought you two could cook up something together for one of the new contests.

Sumi, sunflour and DwayneNLiz and I worked hard on getting them all worked out, so we're hoping to see lots of entries!

Tell your friends, tell your family, heck, tell the mailman, lol.
lol.png

So I live in Phoenix Az, and here in the summer it is rare for it to rain. And I have 6, 4 month old chickens which I got recently. So one day they were free-ranging, and then it rained. They kept on squacking and running back and forth
D.gif
(There was a lot of placed to hide) and they didn't even try looking for a place to hide. I came out there and tried to catch them, but they freaked out even more. Finally I had to let them into the house, and then catch them in there to put them into their coop. After that it took them a long time to trust me again because they seem to blame me for every problem that ever happens to them.

So I live in Phoenix Az, and here in the summer it is rare for it to rain. And I have 6, 4 month old chickens which I got recently. So one day they were free-ranging, and then it rained. They kept on squacking and running back and forth :cd (There was a lot of placed to hide) and they didn't even try looking for a place to hide. I came out there and tried to catch them, but they freaked out even more. Finally I had to let them into the house, and then catch them in there to put them into their coop. After that it took them a long time to trust me again because they seem to blame me for every problem that ever happens to them.

Silly little things
1f601.png
! When we had just 4 chickens it was doable to just pick 'em up and plop them in the coop. Now we have 25 and the only way I can get them all at once is to shake, shake, shake that scratch can
1f609.png
. Seriously, they can hear it for miles!

Back
Top Bottom