Ended Official BYC Mini Contest - Show Us Your Flock

DuckDuckGooseMum

Songster
Aug 5, 2019
No, they are 5 different breeds. There is 1 Wheaten Ameraucana Hen, 1 Silver Laced Wyandotte Hen, 1 Black Australorp Hen, 1 Barred Rock Hen, and 1 Buff Orpington Hen. My Barred ROck looks the worst she has barely 1/2 her feathers!
They're darling! I love your roosters! The 1 looks like he's wearing a 70's sports jacket! Haha Love it!
1 of your little ones looked like the mystery chick I got this summer at Tractor Supply! Lol We had no idea what it was but I felt sure it was a rooster from the behavior. I like roosters so I didn't mind. A friend of ours recognized the breed when he was 2 months old. Cream Legbar. He's a very well behaved fellow & a real character. I love the "fluffy breeds!"

DuckDuckGooseMum

Songster
Aug 5, 2019
Awesome Millie's! A friend of mine sent me some eggs to try my incubator out and half broke in mailing. Being a newbie, I didn't know that the other eggs might be contaminated with bacteria and just wiped them off and popped them in and none hatched. Nearly all were oozing. I have 2 left that were living and are due to hatch tomorrow. I'm just hoping for the best. Yours are so pretty!

RoostersAreAwesome

Free Ranging
May 21, 2017
Awesome Millie's! A friend of mine sent me some eggs to try my incubator out and half broke in mailing. Being a newbie, I didn't know that the other eggs might be contaminated with bacteria and just wiped them off and popped them in and none hatched. Nearly all were oozing. I have 2 left that were living and are due to hatch tomorrow. I'm just hoping for the best. Yours are so pretty!
Thanks. :D Only the hen in front is pure d'uccle, the other two are half serama. I hope your's hatch, d'uccles are a great breed.

Top Bottom